Letter to Olamide On HisTrack Letter to Milli


We know that you Olamide Baddoo is gifted and passionate. You are one of the artiste in my generation that has been consistent over the years and you have produce hitz back to back.

We all know you bounced on the legacy Dagrin left, and you utilized it well. I am happy you represent the street to the fullest and you already know the world love you and your music after the outcome of "Eni Duro". You first succeeded as a rapper before switching up your style to sell out because you just don't to be famous, you also want to be rich. I remember the lyrics you used in one of your song that "even if you don't have voice like Wizkid, you go ti were bo"....You did and it pays off. For me I don't really know what else you did until you said it all in "Letter to Milli that"I sold my soul to the game just to dine with the devil"
"I hope I make heaven"..... Now that you have the money, the fame, and the glory and you dinning with the devil, it's a lost of soul bro.

See also-  The Monkey Face And Present Situation of Nigeria - Joke of the Day
I just hope when you sit down in silent, with you and your thought alone, I hope you will be able to ask for big forgiveness because like the elite is already in control of you now. I just hope when you listen to one of  2face song titled "only me" when he said "all na vanity upon vanishing".

See Also- 7 New Skool Artistes From Africa With Unique Talent

Olamide Baddoo....Boss of pepper dem gang....It's vanity upon vanity. Just find your way back to your creator and you shall be restore. I drop my pen here.

Written by: Gifted Efixi Enioluwaferan

When Chibuzor Uses The Female's Toilet - Very Funny Joke

Comments