MY PRAYER TO YOU....A Must Read

Life is funny, it is funny how two different people that just met in the journey of life and get to marry each other. It is funny how a very successful woman will marry a man lower to him and they will be happy together without any oppression from the woman. At same time it is funny how a successful man will leave home because he is married to the wrong woman, I have seen it happen. It is also funny how a successful man will marry the wrong woman and everything he has gathered will tarnish in his own eye that is to tell you say this “pussy get teeth”, I will explain that later in my next post.

This is my prayer to you as a man, I pray you find the right lady created for you , that you both will be able to  grow your life together.
 
At the middle of my post I used the word marry each other….yes na marry each other because this women are doing great things in men life.  Shout-out to every women standing strong behind their man.  God bless you all.  Happy Val

If you have found your own superwoman…count yourself lucky.


Please, share this with FRIENDS AND FAMILY on all your social account with the app button below . More interesting posts are still coming up. Thanks!

Written by: Gifted Efixi Enioluwaferan

Comments